Wednesday, Nov 16th
Breakfast at Cracker Barrel on 441 at 09.00 - meet there
Friday, Dec 16th
Lunch @ Willie Jewell’s Barbeque, Magnolia Plaza, Everglades Lane,The Villages - time TBD
Tues. 17th @ 12:30 PM - Monthly Lunch at Tequila Cantina, Southern Trace Plaza, TV
· It was Haberneros, then Naldo’s Mexican Kitchen
· Very tasty drink menu, according to reviews
· Overall, it has great reviews
· All meet there.
Thurs. 26th @ 8:45 AM - Cruise to NPD (National Parts Depot), for a private tour with Rick Schmidt in Ocala, with a possible lunch in Ocala
· STAGING: 8:45 AM in the extra parking lot in front of Beall’s on CR 466 Departure @ 9:00
· Rick & his Dad own over 200 fabulous, low mileage & some rare vehicles
· Rick is a very captivating host whenever we tour his collection. He has many interesting stories to tell of his cars.
· TO ATTEND: Ann will have a sign-up sheet at the meeting
Sat. 28th @ 4:00 PM - 7 Club Car Showcase in Paddock Sq, Brownwood
· Ann, our Car Show Director, will discuss all the details
Thurs. 16th @ 6:00 PM - Monthly Dinner at Gator’s Dockside, Paddock Sq, Brownwood
· A popular sports-bar chain
· They offer American fare, including signature grilled chicken wings
· All meet there.
Mon. 27th 11:45 AM - Monthly Lunch at Puddle Jumpers Lakeside Grill & Bar, Tavares
· STAGING: At the Soaring Eagle Softball & Shooting Complex, on Morse Blvd, @ 11 :45 AM
· Casual lakeside dining, with a fully stocked bar, fresh seafood & delicious traditional fares
· Come & watch the seaplanes taking off & landing!
Our committee at work organizing the 2020 All Vehicle Show.
Copyright © 2014 - 2021 Villages Camaro Club, All Rights Reserved
This site is privately owned and has no direct affiliation with the Chevrolet Motor Corporation